15 August 2010

Cross-stitch: Eeyore Sketch

I finished another project this morning. This time, it is a design that looks like a sketch of Eeyore. I saw this kit in Michael's craft store and picked it up because it was the first time I ever saw it and it looked cooler than just the regular cross-stitched Eeyore. This design is primarily done in back-stitch, but that is fine, because it makes it look more like a sketch.

Here is the final project for your viewing pleasure:


Since I bought it, I hadn't seen another in the store, so I am glad I picked it up when I did. The design should still be available from Janlynn Designs. Take a look here and there are many more designs other than Disney characters, just do a quick search of what you're interested in.


** Characters are copyrighted by Disney and based off of the characters of A.A. Milne and illustrations by E.H. Shepard. Counted cross-stitch kit published under licensing of Janlynn Designs. All rights reserved. Photos are my own.**

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, I have never seen anything like this before

    ReplyDelete