07 October 2010

Clean crochet :)

I was looking to do something a little bit different lately. I tried to work a little on some crochet because it always goes by fairly quickly. I had tried to crochet my favourite pokemon, Umbreon, without much luck. After looking for a few quick patterns on the internet, I came across a pattern for one of the scrubbing bubbles. I finished him this morning. He's such a clean, happy little guy.


 
be so very clean so that no germs are seen!
 
 Here he is again chillaxin' on the sink. I seriously think every bathroom needs one of these...

If you want to make your own scrubbing bubble, you can download the pattern for free here. The original pattern was designed by Annette Morrison. She is very creative, so check out her blog. 

**"Scrubbing bubbles" are copyrighted by SC Johnson (a family company). The Pattern copyright Annette Morrison. All rights reserved. Photos are my own.**

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. Thanks! Our downstairs bathroom feels much more complete now.

    ReplyDelete